The V-Comb is an allergen- and chemical-free device that eliminates head lice and eggs with the ease of combing the hair.
With its stainless-steel combing teeth and suction power, the V-Comb extracts head lice and eggs into a disposable capture filter which can be seen through the LED-illuminated compartment.
RECHARGEABLE BATTERY: V-Comb A1
DC-POWERED USB-CABLE: V-Comb Supra
The hygienic capture filter containing the extracted head lice and eggs are automatically sealed and easily slip out from the unit to the bin for a mess-free treatment.
Compared to typical treatments such as regular nit combs or shampoos/ lotions, the V-Comb, through the use of capture filters, keep head lice and eggs from falling onto the floor, clothes, or furniture and helps prevent re-infestation from occurring.
Most products on shelves today use chemical- or pesticide-based formulations which are harmful when used on the scalp. Our products are safe and user-friendly, using no chemicals, allergens, or pesticides
Research has shown that head lice products containing certain chemicals put patients at risk of side eects such as rashes, swelling, and seizures. The V-Comb range uses gentle combing and suction power to treat head lice.
Compared to treatments that require a lot of steps (such as shampooing, rinsing, cleaning) and are often very messy, V-Comb products eliminate lice and eggs with the ease of combing the hair and can be done anywhere
Researchers have discovered that 99.6% of head lice are now genetically resistant to chemicals commonly found in lice shampoos and lotions and are now called SUPER LICE. Thankfully, lice are not resistant to the V-Comb.
Before cleaning your V-Comb, ensure that the device is switched off and unplugged. Only the V-Comb head needs to be cleaned after every treatment so make sure that the body is detached when cleaning or washing with water.
With the cleaning brush provided, clean any debris that might have been caught between the teeth of the comb. Submerge the V-Comb head in warm (not boiling!) water. Do not soak for more than 5 minutes and ensure that the unit is completely dry before using again.
Please read instruction manual for complete details.